Srilanka Visa for Pakistan
Below are requirements of Srilanka Visa for Pakistan:
- Colour Passport Scan Copy
- CNIC Scan Copy (Colour)
- ONE Photo Soft Copy (Any Background)
- Return Valid Air Ticket
Purpose of Travel: Tourist – Sightseeing, holidaying
(You are NOT permitted to use the ETA for any other purpose. Ex: Business or Trade, Studying, NGO activities, Journalism, Meeting with Political Parties etc…)
The ETA allows you to enter into Sri Lanka for the purpose mentioned above. Please produce your passport together with return air ticket and proof of sufficient funds to the Immigration officer at the port of entry to Sri Lanka. If you stay beyond 30 days, please report to the Visa Section of the Department of Immigration & Emigration, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Your Passport must be valid for minimum EIGHT months.
- Visa Fee is non-refundable in case of visa application is rejected.
- Visa Approval is subject to Immigration.
- Over staying in Sri Lanka may result in penalties.
- Visa Requirements and visa costs are subject to change.
- Visa Fees must be paid in advance.
Flight Connection Travel & Tours Pvt Ltd reserves the right to charge service charges on visa consultation and visa assistance.