Tourist Indonesia Visa Requirements are as below:
- Valid for single entry only with a maximum period of stay for 60 days.
- Visa form must be filled completely. Incomplete form shall not be entertained by the Consulate.
- Original passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon reaching Indonesia.
- THREE coloured passport size photographs
- Flight Booking and Hotel Booking (to be arranged by travel agent)
- A requesting letter on your business letterhead specifying the reason for your visit.
If employed, then letter from your employer stating what position you hold at the company and since when.
- CNIC colour copy
- Bank Statement & Maintenance Letter from the Bank
- Visa Fees to be fully paid.
- Visa Fees Is Non-Refundable.
For more information, contact us 02134529858, 03000202252