Are you searching for Karachi to Lahore flights or for somewhere else? Now book them online with Flight Connection Travel. You can contact us for tickets bookings, we offer most competitive flight fares for domestic travelers and students! The cheapest fare for a one way flight to Lahore can range from PKR 10,000 to PKR 25,000 these days. Currently there are 4 Airlines serving the domestic travel of Pakistan which are Pakistan International Airline (PIA), Serene, Air Blue and Air Sial. You can read about the domestic air flights below:
About Air Sial
Air Sial started their operations on Wednesday, 9 December 2020. It was inaugurated by Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan. Air Sial is head quartered in Sialkot and now is flying to all famous routes of Pakistan like Lahore, Islamabad and more.
About Serene Air
Serene started their operations in January 2017. As per IATA rules, an airline must serve the domestic travel for 5 years before it can start it’s international routes. Therefore after serving domestic travelers for 5 years they started their first international flight which departed for Sharjah on March 16 2021.
Our Travel Consultants are trained to give clients the best flight fares with most convenient connections and transits. Whether it is a Domestic (AirSial, PIA, Serene Air booking or Airblue flight booking for Karachi to Lahore flight) or an International (Emirates or Fly Dubai) Karachi to Dubai, our team will get you best flight deals and will give timely response! You can WhatsApp us or fill the below form and one of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing Flight Connection – Travel & Tours Pvt Ltd. We will give you Flights to Lahore, Islamabad and other cities just Call or WhatsApp us at 0300-0202252.
So what are domestic flight routes from Karachi Pakistan?
- Karachi to Lahore flights
- Karachi to Islamabad flight
- Karachi to Skardu (starting from 16th May – direct flight to be operated by PIA)
- Karachi to Multan (very limited flights)
- Karachi to Sialkot (now offered by both Air Sial & PIA)
- Karachi to Peshawar flight – Bacha Khan International Airport
- Karachi to Sukkur flight
- Karachi to Quetta flight
- Karachi to Gilgit (via Islamabad)
- Karachi to Bahawalpur flight is currently operating on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Karachi to Faisalabad flight
- Karachi to Chitral flight is currently operating on Thursday and Friday only these days.
- Karachi to Zhob – No flights operating to Zhob Balochistan from Karachi these days.
- Karachi to Rahim Yar Khan – Shaikh Zayed International Airport on Mondays and Thursday.
- Karachi to Saidu Sharif via Islamabad. Islamabad to Saidu Sharif is a flight of 50 minutes duration.