Umrah Visa And Fees
Latest update on Umrah Packages and Umrah Visas for Hijri 1441!!! The Umrah Stamping is now LIVE and has started, therefore we are publishing our Latest Luxury Star and Economy Umrah Packages. Also, Paper Visa also known as eVisa was introduced by the Ministry since Ramazan 1440 Umrah so there are no more sticker visas (Above is how the eVisa will look like now). You can track, check and print your eVisa yourself from the Ministry website link. Please also note, Okay to Board is a requirement for eVisas.
For more information, Contact us directly at our given PTCL landline numbers or What’s App us. Umrah Team Flight Connection
Update on repeat visa penalty: We are waiting for Ministry to update us on repeat visa penalty. It is now confirmed that penalty has been reduced from SAR 2000 to only SAR 300 only.
Umrah Visa Fee can be checked by visiting below link:
If you have any doubt of SAR 300 fees charged by your travel agents, just visit the above link and enter your passport details.
Umrah Visa Requirements:
- Original Passport with 8 months validity. The passport must have minimum two empty visa pages for visa pasting purpose.
- Return ticket has to be attached for approval of Umrah Visa.
- Confirmed Hotel Booking is required !
- FOUR x Light Blue Background Pictures (4 x 6 cm)
- Original Nadra CNIC for Adults
- Nadra B-Form for Children & Infants
- Nikkah Nama and other relation documents also required (if needed). These documents are requested by Saudi Embassy.
- Fingerprint Bio-metric is a new requirement for Umrah Visa. We will arrange an appointment for you from the nearest Etimad Centre. It costs around PKR 1500 per person. Visa stamping can not be done without this bio-metric. Etimad service charges are not included in our service charges.
- All women are required to travel for Umrah with a Mahram. A Mahram can be husband, brother, son and father.
- However, men over the age of forty (40) and women over the age of forty-five (45) can travel without a Mahram.
- Above visa requirements can be updated by Ministry without any prior notice.
Terms & Conditions of Umrah Visa & Packages:
- Rates are based on per person for Adult & child. For 5 to 12 years child full charges applicable.
- In case of cancellation, PKR 35,000 per person will be charged once approval (or MOFA issued).
- In case of over stay, SAR 25,000 penalty will be charged on per person basis.
- Umrah Visa Processing time is 5 to 10 working days and Visa approval validity is 14 days.*
- Hotel rates are subjected to availability and no booking or reservation is made yet.
- The agency is not responsible for delay or rejection of visa from the Saudi Consulate.
- Hotel allows Guest according to room type booked, hotel shall not allow extra passengers.
- The Umrah Visas is free of cost but one has to pay for services they get in Saudi Arabia. There are certain costs related to visa which travel agents (us) have to incur, therefore a small fee of Umrah Visa is applied.
- Umrah Visas do not give the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Umrah pilgrims should not overstay their visas. In case, of over stay huge penalties and prison can be expected.