Page updated on 25th October 2021. We are still waiting for Umrah Visa and Flights to resume from Pakistan. There is no more social distancing and SOP’s in Haram Alhumdolilah.
After a suspension of almost 1.5 years, Umrah is about to be resumed again without any social distancing and SOP’s. You can Call us or WhatsApp at 03178252507.
So what are the vaccines required for Umrah? You can read them below:
Below are the Umrah Visa requirements that were before Corona:
Hasn’t the Umrah Visa Fee increased a lot recently ? Yes, you’re right the Umrah Visa prices compared to last few years prices have gone up by almost 6 to 7 times. Below are all details of the last year, we have not received any notification for the current year as yet. For more on Umrah Visa Fees, call us at 0316-8633979, 03178252507
جی ہان۔ عمرہ ویزا کی قیمتوں میں بہت اضافہ ہوا ہے۔
You will find latest update on Umrah Visas and what Umrah Packages we are offering on this website. The Umrah Visa 2021 2022 Stamping is now LIVE and has started, therefore we are publishing our Latest Executive, Star and Economy Umrah Packages on the below given links. Since Ramadan 1440 (that is May / June 2019), paper Visa also known as eVisa was introduced by the Ministry, so there are no more sticker visas. Above attached picture is how the eVisa looks like. You can track, check and print your eVisa yourself from the Ministry website link. Please don’t forget, Okay to Board stamp is required on your eVisa print.
What is Okay to Board stamp and how important is it ?Okay to Board is a stamp on eVisas (or paper visas), where the travel agent (or airline) who issued your ticke(s) has to stamp his Okay to Board stamp on the printed ticket. Without this stamp, the immigration department (in our case the FIA) won’t allow the passenger to board the flights. The same Okay to Board stamp is required for Dubai, Oman and now Umrah Visas.
For more, Call us or WhatsApp us at +92-317-8252507 OR Email us at Sales @ FlightConnection.net.pk
So will there be a repeat visa penalty now?
Situation before Covid: The penalty of Saudi Riyals 2000 (SAR 2000) was officially removed but Umrah Visa Fees have increased big time, like almost 6 times.
Umrah Visa Fee can be checked by visiting below link:https://eservices.haj.gov.sa/eservices3/pages/VisaInquiry/SearchVisa.xhtml?dswid=6121 If you have any doubt of any repeat visa fees charged by your travel agents, just visit the above link and enter your passport details.
Umrah Visa Requirements:
- Original Passport with 8 months validity. The passport must have minimum two empty visa pages for visa pasting purpose.
- Return ticket has to be attached for approval of Umrah Visa.
- Confirmed Hotel Booking is required !
- FOUR x Light Blue Background Pictures (4 x 6 cm)
- Original Nadra CNIC for Adults
- Nadra B-Form for Children & Infants
- Nikkah Nama and other relation documents also required (if needed). These documents are requested by Saudi Embassy.
- Fingerprint Bio-metric is a new requirement for Umrah Visa. We will arrange an appointment for you from the nearest Etimad Centre. It costs around PKR 1500 per person. Visa stamping can not be done without this bio-metric. Etimad service charges are not included in our service charges.
- All women are required to travel for Umrah with a Mahram. A Mahram can be husband, brother, son and father.
- However, men over the age of forty (40) and women over the age of forty-five (45) can travel without a Mahram.
- Above visa requirements can be updated by Ministry without any prior notice.
- Umrah Vaccine as per Saudi Government and Ministry of Hajj & Umrah.
- Rates are based on per person for Adult & child. For 5 to 12 years child full charges applicable.
- In case of cancellation, PKR 35,000 per person will be charged once approval (or MOFA issued).
- In case of over stay, SAR 25,000 penalty will be charged on per person basis.
- Umrah Visa Processing time is 5 to 10 working days and Visa approval validity is 14 days.*
- Hotel rates are subjected to availability and no booking or reservation is made yet.
- The agency is not responsible for delay or rejection of visa from the Saudi Consulate.
- Hotel allows Guest according to room type booked, hotel shall not allow extra passengers.
- The Umrah Visas is free of cost but one has to pay for services they get in Saudi Arabia. There are certain costs related to visa which travel agents (us) have to incur, therefore a small fee of Umrah Visa is applied.
- Umrah Visas do not give the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Umrah pilgrims should not overstay their visas. In case, of over stay huge penalties and prison can be expected.