UAE Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Visa Update 2022 2023
Updated on 10th November 2022
We are not applying Dubai visa nowadays, they are asking for bank statement therefore we are applying Abu Dhabi visa for clients now. This message is just to remove the confusion regards to issuance of UAE / Dubai / Sharjah / Abu Dhabi visas for Pakistan Nationals. Visas for all ages including families are still getting issued and the issuance rate is more than 70%. If the visas which are issued as a family, they need to travel along with their families to avoid any problem at the time of arrival in UAE. For your information, these restrictions are being reviewed by UAE Government and we strongly hope that these restrictions will be lifted up in coming days.
Below are Dubai Visa Requirements for 2022 2023:
There are many types of Dubai Visas issued by the UAE
- Express 96 hours – Traveling on Emirates only
- Express 96 hours – LLC visa (any airline)
- Tourist – 30 days singe entry – LLC & Emirates
- Tourist – 30 days multiple entry – LLC & Emirates
- Long term – 60 days single entry
- Long term – 60 days multiple entry
Dubai Visa Required documents are:
- Passenger’s Colour photograph.
- Passenger’s CNIC front and back colour copy.
- Passengers Colour passport copy. The passport must be valid for minimum eight months.
- Valid return ticket (If Emirates Visa is issued, then Emirates Ticket is required)
- Hotel booking (not a fake hotel booking)
- Security Deposit (in case of over-stay)
- Minimum cash required to cover expense in UAE
Dubai Visa fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Extendable.
Apart from Dubai visa, our experts can handle all your travel visa requirements
Whether you’re planning a visit with family , school or a business trip. We offer visa services for all major destinations like Schengen (Europe), Thailand, Malaysia, Umrah eVisa Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), Singapore, China and many other destinations around the globe. Our consultants can help you fill your visa forms, prepare you for your visa interviews and further guide you with the requirements.
General Visa Requirements:
- Visa are subject to Immigration, in case of Rejection (by any reason or without reason) or delay the Visa Fee is Non Refundable and Flight Connection – Travel & Tours will not be held responsible.
- 30 days T.T (Tourist as a Transit) Visa cannot be used for more than 30 days, if proceeded otherwise, a penalty would be charged.
- Original Passport should be valid for minimum eight months.
- Hotel Booking
- Valid Air ticket (not just a ticket booking).
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rate of currency can also lead to visa rates changes.
- When making your booking you must ensure that the names you provide match those shown on the passengers’ passports.
Note: Flight Connection – Travel & Tours does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.