UAE Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Visa Update 2023 for Pakistan and Pakistani passports
Updated on 15th May 2023
Here is a summary of Dubai visa nowadays:
- The UAE immigration is currently not accepting any Dubai visa for passengers who are under 45 years old without a bank statement showing $10,000 in funds.
- Visas for all ages including families are still being issued for Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
- The issuance rate for visas for all ages including families is more than 60%.
- If a visa is issued for a family, all members of the family must travel together to avoid any problems at the time of arrival in the UAE.
- The UAE government is reviewing these restrictions and it is hoped that they will be lifted in the coming days.
- UAE tourism has stopped issuing long-term visas of 90 days (both single and multiple entry).
- Instead of 90 days visa, now 60 days visa is issued.
Below are Dubai Visa Requirements for 2023:
There are many types of Dubai Visas issued by the UAE
- Express 96 hours – Traveling on Emirates only
- Express 96 hours – LLC visa (any airline)
- Tourist – 30 days singe entry – LLC & Emirates
- Tourist – 30 days multiple entry – LLC & Emirates
- Long term – 60 days single entry
- Long term – 60 days multiple entry
Dubai Visa Required documents are:
- Passenger’s Colour photograph (white background).
- Passenger’s CNIC front and back colour copy.
- Passengers Colour passport copy. The passport must be valid for minimum eight months.
- Valid return ticket (If Emirates Visa is issued, then Emirates Ticket is required)
- Valid Hotel booking (not a fake hotel booking)
- Security Deposit (in case of over-stay)
- Minimum cash required to cover expense in UAE
- Bank statement (minimum USD 10,000 balance)
Dubai Visa fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Extendable.
For Dubai Packages, click here
Apart from Dubai visa, our experts can handle all your travel visa requirements
Whether you’re planning a visit with family , school or a business trip. We offer visa services for all major destinations like Schengen (Europe), Thailand, Malaysia, Umrah e-Visa Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), Singapore, China and many other destinations around the globe. Our consultants can help you fill your visa forms, prepare you for your visa interviews and further guide you with the requirements.
General Visa Requirements:
- Visa are subject to Immigration, in case of Rejection (by any reason or without reason) or delay the Visa Fee is Non Refundable and Flight Connection – Travel & Tours will not be held responsible.
- 30 days T.T (Tourist as a Transit) Visa cannot be used for more than 30 days, if proceeded otherwise, a penalty would be charged.
- Original Passport should be valid for minimum eight months.
- Hotel Booking
- Valid Air ticket (not just a ticket booking).
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rate of currency can also lead to visa rates changes.
- When making your booking you must ensure that the names you provide match those shown on the passengers’ passports.
Note: Flight Connection – Travel & Tours does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.