Malaysia Visa for Pakistani
If you are a Pakistani citizen and you are planning to travel to Malaysia, you will need to obtain a visa. The visa requirements for Pakistanis are as follows:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity
- A visa application form
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- A letter of invitation from a Malaysian citizen or resident (optional)
- A bank statement showing that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay in Malaysia
- A yellow fever vaccination certificate (if you are traveling from a yellow fever-infected area)
Visa Application Process
You can apply for a Malaysia visa at the Malaysian Embassy or Consulate in Pakistan. The visa application process is as follows:
- Fill out the visa application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the visa fee.
- Submit your application to the Malaysian Embassy or Consulate.
Visa Processing Time
The processing time for a Malaysia visa is typically 8 working days. However, the processing time may be longer during peak season.
A Malaysia visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
You can extend your Malaysia visa for an additional 90 days. To extend your visa, you will need to apply to the Malaysian Immigration Department.
For more information
For more information about the Malaysia visa requirements for Pakistanis, please visit the website of the Malaysian Embassy in Pakistan.
If you have any questions about the Malaysia visa requirements for Pakistanis, please contact us at WhatsApp OR Call us more: 0300-0202252, 03021-354448 (FLIGHT).