UAE Visa Update 🇦🇪
Updated on 12th December 2020: This message is just to remove confusion regards to issuance of UAE Visas for Pakistan Nationals. Visas of Families are still getting issued and the issuance rate is 75%. Those visas are getting 100% rejection which are applied on individual basis.
Visas which are issued as a family, they need to travel along with their families to avoid any problem at the time of arrival in UAE.
For your information, these restrictions are being reviewed by UAE Government and we strongly hope that these restrictions will be lifted up in coming days.S Sograb the opportunity to hold rooms for new year with lowest rates in UAE before it gets higher.
Dubai Visa Requirements
There are many types of Dubai Visas issued by the UAE
- Express 96 hours
- Tourist – 14 days single entry
- Tourist – 30 days singe entry
- Tourist – 30 days multiple entry
- Long term – 90 days single entry
- Long term – 90 days multiple entry
Dubai Visa Required documents are:
- Passenger’s colour photograph.
- Passengers’s colour passport copy. The passport must be valid for minimum eight months.
- Valid return ticket (If Emirates Visa is issued, then Emirates Ticket is required
- Security Deposit
Dubai Visa fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Extendable.
Apart from Dubai visa, our experts can handle all your travel visa requirements
Whether you’re planning a visit with family , school or a business trip. We offer visa services for all major destinations like Schengen (Europe), Thailand, Malaysia, Umrah Visa Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), Singapore, China and many other destinations around the globe. Our consultants can help you fill your visa forms, prepare you for your visa interviews and further guide you with the requirements.
General Visa Requirements:
- Visa are subject to Immigration, in case of Rejection (by any reason or without reason) or delay the Visa Fee is Non Refundable and Flight Connection – Travel & Tours (Pvt) Ltd will not be held responsible.
- 14 days T.T (Tourist as a Transit) Visa cannot be used for more than 14 days, if proceeded otherwise, a penalty would be charged.
- Original Passport should be valid for minimum eight months.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rate of currency can also lead to visa rates changes.
- When making your booking you must ensure that the names you provide match those shown on the passengers’ passports.
Note: Flight Connection – Travel & Tours (Pvt) Ltd does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.